Terms and Agreement
PLEASE NOTE: USE OF THIS SITE REQUIRES THAT YOU BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER
1. Your Acceptance of Agreement. You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in our site (SHE VET, Inc. Productions). This Site is the entire, and only, the agreement between us and you. We reserve the right to amend the Agreement from time to time without having to go give specific notice to any of our customers. The latest Agreements will be posted on this SITE. Always review the SHE VET, iNC. Productions Agreement prior to using the SITE.
2. Copyright. The content of this Site, its organization, design, graphics, compilation, related material, and other proprietary considerations, along with trademarks, are protected by law. Copying, redistributing or use of this SITE without the prior consent of the owner is prohibited.
3. Fraud. By becoming a member or subscriber, you agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions for use of this SITE. Membership is limited to one person per account. Membership can be canceled without prior notice if it is found that misleading or false information has been provided. It is our sole discretion to determine if this has occurred. As such, we reserve the right to refuse application or readmission to our membership program.
4. Limit Right to Use SHE VET, iNC. Productions Content. Viewing, printing, copying or downloading content, graphics or documents form this SITE is only granted for the sole purpose of personal use and is not to be distributed, assigned, sublicense, sold or prepared to other parties.
5. Deleting, Editing or Modifying SITE Information. We, the SHE VET, iNC. Productions owners, reserve the right and sole discretion to delete documents, graphics, videos, articles, or any other information without further notification to users of this SITE.
6. Indemnification. You agree to hold the SITE owners, staff, attorneys and affiliates harmless for any loss, claim or expense, liability or reasonable attorney fees that are related to the violation of the User Agreement of this SITE.
7. Non-Transferable. Transferring any information contained within our SITE is prohibited. Passwords, information or other documentation obtained by you are only for your use and are not transferable.
8. Disclaimer. Information provided on our SITE is provided “AS IS,” and may contain errors or other limitations. As such, we have no liability for your use of information or services that may cause incidental, direct or consequential damages such as loss of business, profit, litigation or the like. No information on our SITE creates a warrant, guarantee or representation that is not expressly stated. We are not liable for any damages that fall under the category of incidental, special or consequential that may result from using or an inability to use our SITE.
10. Services Offered by Third-Parties. We may allow access to third-party sites where goods or services may be purchased. As such, we do not control or operate any services offered by other merchants. Merchants are responsible for all aspects of processing orders, billing and fulfillment of customer service. Use of merchant services is at your own risk are we are not liable for any damages incurred.
12. Linking to Other Websites. While this SITE may contain links to other websites, we are not responsible for their content, its accuracy or the opinions that website might express. Our link to a website does not imply an endorsement or approval of that site by us. Accessing and using the products of a third-party website is done so at your own risk.
For any questions or concerns in connection with the Terms of this SITE, please contact us at 713-425-1962.